Assistant/Associate Professor of Higher Education
EDUC Educational Psych Leadrshp Gen
Contributes to the university's mission through teaching, research and service, some variation by academic unit.
- Actively collaborate with Higher Education faculty team members to deliver online and face-to-face courses in the Ph.D., Ed.D. and M.Ed. programs.
- Engage in active scholarship that results in peer-reviewed research publications that contribute to higher education research, practice, and scholarship.
- Seeking and receiving external grant funding.
- Engaging in a well-defined research agenda.
- Developing and teaching graduate-level courses in higher education in both face-to-face and online formats.
- Recruiting, advising, and mentoring of graduate students.
- Serving on masters thesis and doctoral dissertation committees.
- Chairing masters theses and doctoral dissertations as needed.
- Contributing to program-building, as well as a commitment to extra-curricular activities.
- Engaging in service at the program, department, college, and university levels.
Academic degree as defined by the academic unit and as appropriate for the position held. Demonstrated record of effectiveness as a teacher, a record of peer reviewed publication and/or peer-reviewed creative activity which has contributed to the discipline or field of study, to the candidates intellectual and artistic development, and to the quality of the academic enterprise; a record of professional service appropriate to the discipline; promise of growth in teaching and research or artistic and creative activity
- Doctorate in Higher Education.
- Record of scholarly research and scholarly publications at the national or international level appropriate for their rank.
- Ability to assume teaching responsibilities at the graduate level in both face-to-face and online formats.
- Three (3) or more years of professional experience in higher education at the faculty level, practice, administration, or in professional organizations that contribute to higher education.
- Track record of seeking and/or receiving external research funding or demonstrated potential for receiving external funding.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other faculty, students, and staff.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, Texas Tech University is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse faculty committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment. We actively encourage applications from all those who can contribute, through their research, teaching, and/or service, to the diversity and excellence of the academic community at Texas Tech University. The university does not discriminate on the basis of an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran. Texas Tech welcomes consideration of dual career and professional couple accommodations.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency