Senior Director - Academic Operations
Requisition Number: STFR004103
Division/College: College of Professional Studies
Location: Boston Main Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
The Senior Director of Academic Operations will provide outstanding and effective leadership for all academic operations activities at Northeastern University's College of Professional Studies. S/he is responsible for providing central oversight and management for the academic operations functions within and across the different academic units at Northeastern University's College of Professional Studies. The Senior Director provides critical administrative leadership and support to the academic units at the college and is an important link between those units and the college's other administrative units. The primary goal of the Senior Director of Academic Operations is to lead the academic operations teams in continually monitoring, managing and improving practices and procedures that create the highest level of efficiency possible. Duties range from operations planning and management, systems and process mapping and design, and performance analysis and reporting. -The Sr. Director is also responsible for developing /refining processes and procedures to ensure effective and efficient transfer credit award process for newly admitted students.
The Senior Director of Academic Operations will work closely with unit operations directors, academic deans and directors, program managers, office staff, and other departments across the University.
- Bachelors degree required; Masters preferred.
- 6 8 years experience in office management/academic administration.
- Experience with the study, analysis, evaluation, development or improvement of administrative policies, procedures, practices or programs
- Working knowledge of budget policies and procedures
- Ability to analyze data and make accurate projections using business mathematics and statistical techniques
- Ability to compile, write, and present reports related to program or administrative matters
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex projects.
- Proficiency with Microsof Office Suite, particularly Excel (pivot tables, charts, advanced formulated (IF-THEN, TRANSPOSE, VLOOKUP, etc.), Powerpoint; Sharepoint.
- Knowledge of Banner or similar ERP or Salesforce a plus
- Familiarity with union contracts
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and work independently.
- Effective project manager.
- Able to process and handle with the utmost professionalism confidential faculty, personnel and salary information
- Outstanding leadership skills and the ability to successfully work in team collaboratively and cross-departmentally.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency