This ad is expired.
University of Idaho
Assistant Director Ticket Sales/Marketing
Division/College: Intercollegiate Athletics
Employee Category: Exempt
Pay Range: $41,932 or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Under the direction of the Director of Ticketing and the Assistant Athletic Director for Marketing and Fan Engagement, this person develops and directs the marketing and ticket sales campaigns for campus events (cultural, athletics, and any other events). This position is responsible for generating revenue through the performance of ticket sales. Expectations include developing relationships with new donors as well as successfully developing existing patrons; posessing financial acumen, exceptional interpersonal communication skills, the ability to lead and direct as well as collaborate with others, the ability to handle potentially high stress situations, the ability to function independently, significant critical thinking and problem solving skills, and overall dependability and accountability. Duties also include managing student employees and representing the Athletic Department and the University in an exemplary manner. Must be able to work normal office hours as well as nights, weekends, and some holidays and travel to away events, consistently more than 40 hours per week.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, sports administration, or related field.
- Experience of one year in ticket operations, sales, and/or customer service.
- Experience hiring, supervising, training and evaluating staff members.
- Experience pricing strategies and current marketing trends.
- Experience developing, implementing and coordinating sales and promotion of events.
- Experience developing and implementing operation policies and procedures; managing a computerized ticketing system.
- Experience working with numerous and diverse clientele.
- Experience working with ticketing software.
- Experience with office and data management.
- Experience analyzing records; interpreting policies and procedures; independently resolving problems.
- Masters Degree
- Experience within and understanding of the collegiate ticket market as it relates to donor based systems.
- Commitment to ensure all clients are well served.
- Working with Photoshop and other graphic design programs.
- Experience creating and managing web-based content.
- Experience applying and interpreting University of Idaho and NCAA policies and procedures.
- Experience managing ticketing software.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Consistently working more than 40 hours per week and occasional travel.
Must be able to work normal office hours as well as nights, weekends, and some holidays.
Posting Number: SP002411P
Posting Date: 02/07/2020
Closing Date: 3/6/2020
Open Until Filled: No
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency