OPS Program Assistant, Campus Life
The OPS Program Assistant provides administrative support in the Campus Life office, providing support in personnel and payroll management, budget management, property management, purchasing, travel coordination and collections.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintains internal accounting records, completes transfers and other transactional responsibilities related to fiscal administration.
- Makes purchases on the office's behalf. Manages and tracks expenditures.
- Supports employment administration and human resources processes, serving as a point of contact with the central HR department.
- Sends out offer letters, onboarding instructions and orientation appointments to new student hires.
- Maintains employee personnel, internship and service-learning files.
- Composes and prepares written documents and correspondence on behalf of the office, including memos, letters, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Arranges and coordinates travel for department staff and students.
- Collects monthly reports for Student Media Advisory Board.
- Assists in maintaining the up-to-date roster of Student Media Advisory voting and ex-officio members and their terms.
- Assists in attending and recording minutes of quarterly Student Media Advisory Board meetings.
- Assists in sending out applicable notices and materials for the Student Media Advisory Board Meetings.
- Keeps monthly and annual inventory of Eagle Media equipment and office supplies.
- Performs annual inventory of fixed and attractive assets.
- Assists in organizing events, including making room reservations and booking catering.
Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of administrative work experience.
- Experience operating a personal computer and proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience managing personnel records.
- Any appropriate combination of relevant education, experience and/or certifications may be considered.
- Experience in support position in higher education.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud or similar software.
- Experience using Gulfline, Workday and Intuit Quickbooks.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting procedures and principles.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects when numerous and diverse demands are involved.
- Ability to operate personal computers with proficiency and learn new applications and systems.
- Ability to accurately prepare and maintain records, files, and reports.
- Ability to work successfully as both a member of a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with a diverse group of staff, faculty, students, and the community in a service-oriented environment.
- Ability to think critically and creatively, have a high standard of integrity, and be motivated to incorporate best practices into the organizational structure.
- Ability to effectively manage the work of others by providing information, guidance and motivation.
- Ability to interpret and apply laws, regulations, policies and procedures consistently.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, draw valid conclusions, and/or develop appropriate alternatives where applicable.
To apply, visit https://fgcu.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/eaglejobs/job/Main-Campus/OPS-Program-Assistant--Campus-Life_R0003200
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency