Program Director of Research and Development
- Work Department: ILETSB Executive Institute
- Class Title/Code: Program Director (5003)
- Effective Date: Sep 13, 2022
A Program Director of Research and Development - Level I typically:
- Serves as program director that performs preliminary planning of research projects to be undertaken by conducting a needs analysis or examination of gaps of knowledge in the field.
- Evaluates and publishes results of research by means of training programs, white papers, and/or presentations at national/state conferences.
- Participates in community based research and consulting services provided by the organization from interest groups on and off campus.
- Oversees all elements of the Visiting Scholar and Fellowship programs.
- Analyzes ILETB and ILETSBEI data for quarterly and annual reporting purposes.
- Analyzes ILETSB data, including the pursuit report data and body worn camera data, to compile into annual reports. Other data analysis may be required as needed and/or as directed by the ILETSB.
- Responsible for the development of special project guidelines and reports.
- Supervises and develops industry toolkits related to organizational activities.
- Pursues grants at the local, state and national levels.
- Assists program staff in relating their specialized work to the purpose of the organization.
- Assembles a cadre of subject matter experts in various disciplines to develop a comprehensive training program(s) for first responders and education institutions.
- Fosters relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Required Qualifications:
CREDENTIALS TO BE VERIFIED BY PLACEMENT OFFICER:
- Master's degree of Applied Statistics and Decision Analytics, Research Methodology, Educational Leadership, Criminal Justice, or closely related discipline.
- A total of three (3) years (36 months) in criminal justice, homeland security, emergency management, psychology or sociology and/or public safety with an emphasis in education and training
- Starting Salary: $5518/Month
- Application Deadline: Oct 4, 2022
Employment - Information & Instructions
Complete an Employment Application online. Submit supplemental application materials, including copies of official academic transcripts and a current resume, via email to HR-Testing@wiu.edu.
All application materials, including completed application, transcripts, and resume, are due in the WIU Human Resources Office no later than 4:30 p.m. the day of the application deadline.
Western Illinois University is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and a non-discrimination policy that includes sex, race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact:
Human Resources Office
Sherman Hall 105
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Phone: (309) 298-1971 ext. 1
Fax: (309) 298-2300
Open: Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency